- Provision of a caring and respectful environment that facilitates child development
- Prepares newcomer children with English language and other school readiness skills
- Runs concurrent with the centre’s English day classes
- A well-planned program supervised by four staff
- Program includes crafts, indoor riding equipment, climbers, puzzles and group time with songs, games and themes
The staff are all experienced with a range of certifications including:
- Early Childhood Education
- Child and Youth Worker Certification
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training (mandatory)
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
There are three breaks throughout the year. There is a 2 week break in December, 1 week in March break and the program breaks at the end of June for the summer months of July and August and resumes in September.
We offer continuous intake to eligible clients. The child care is of no cost to families with children from the ages of 6 months – 5 years of age, who are studying English as a Second language here at the centre. We offer continuous intake to eligible clients, Who are Landed immigrants or Convention Refugee.
For more information please email: [email protected] or call (905) 685-6589 ext. 223.